Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Update...

Life moves along...time passes so quickly. And yet it seems like ages.
As of late my life has been caught up in ideas and planning for future endeavors. Myself and a few friends have been exploring, more seriously, the"medium" of film. I don't know where this will all end up in the future...we'll see what God has in store.
Been busy with work mostly. I enjoy what I do. God has been good.
My personal music creation continues to be a distraction for me. Can not seem to keep new tunes from popping into my head. I keep telling myself I should do something with it...just got a lot going on.
I need to get back into painting again too. It's almost been 2 year's. I keep thinking, "One of these days when I have some time, I'll pick up a brush again." But...as a friend of mine once said, "You never find time to do something...you have to make it."

No comments: